June 22, 2010

Economist Special Report on the Human Genome

I love the Economist magazine, especially their coverage of science and technology.  The current issue has an outstanding special report on the human genome--what has been learned in the last decade and the implications for the future.  It even includes a discussion of the kind of targeted cancer treatment that Jana is getting.  I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to keep on top of the remarkable findings that are revolutionizing biology.  Here's the link: http://www.economist.com/node/16349358

The report is supposed to be available only to those with subscriptions; however, I believe you will be able to read it because I have a subscription and I'm giving you the link.  If you can't read it, send us an email at cancercouple@gmail.com, and I'll see if I can get it to you.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment